- First, NO WAITING for carpets to dry because of the low-moisture cleaner we use. The high humidity and dampness produced by a shampoo or steam cleaning may allow for mold and mildew growth, which is not a concern with dry carpet cleaning. There is no need for carpet fans or furniture protectors. In fact, you can walk on your carpet during the cleaning process and immediately after its completion furniture can be returned to its proper place.
- The dry carpet cleaning compound contains a balanced blend of moisture, detergent and a small amount of safe-to-use solvents that comes ready to use. This eliminates the hassle of filling and dumping messy water tanks as well as the mixing of chemicals.
- Our dry carpet cleaning technique does NOT leave behind any residue, which is known to attract dirt and cause re-soiling. This deep clean will keep your carpets clean longer, and leave your home smelling fresh. The compound is safe for all types of carpet and is recommended by many carpet manufacturers for cleaning natural carpet fibers, such as wool.
- Our dry carpet cleaning process is all natural, and the compound is biodegradable. This eco-friendly method may improve the air quality in your home or workspace, and is safe to use around your family and pets.
- TOP rated professional carpet cleaning company in Morris MN.
Professional Carpet Cleaning – Dry Process
Odor Eliminators utilizes a dry carpet cleaning service keeping your carpet dry and will not contribute to mold growth and mildew smells.
The dry carpet cleaning process is all natural and the detergent is biodegradable, making it safe for your family and pets. It is safe for all types of carpet as well. This method of carpet cleaning eliminates odors completely while lifting matted carpet pile to make it look like new. Odor Eliminators in Morris, MN offers a hassle-free and professional service that works around your busy schedule. Cleaning can be scheduled outside of traditional work hours. Call (320) 227-2013 to get a price!
Carpets stay cleaning longer
Odor Eliminators, your professional carpet cleaning morris mn, removes stains, unwanted odors and dirt from everyday foot traffic better than the competition for a longer-lasting clean. Whether it be the undesirable smell of cat urine, cigarette smoke or that musty basement odor, we’ve got you covered. Unlike traditional carpet cleaning services, which use potentially harmful chemicals to temporarily mask these smells, our dry carpet cleaning service eliminates odors completely while lifting matted pile to provide you with carpet that looks and feels like new.
Finding the right time to get your carpets cleaned can be a real hassle when trying to balance work schedules, kids’ schedules, pets, etc. The problem gets even worse when you have to worry about how long it will take for carpets to dry. It’s even worse still when you have to worry about the cleaners arriving somewhere “between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.” That’s why Odor Eliminators offers a hassle-free, professional carpet cleaning service that works on your schedule. Our services are tailored for those with busy calendars, allowing us to get in when it’s convenient for you, and provide a deep cleaning that doesn’t have to dry for hours afterward.
Professional Carpet Cleaning Morris, MN
Not only for our unique carpet cleaning process, but also our professional and hassle-free service that works around your busy schedule. We are flexible and able to arrange a carpet cleaning outside of traditional work hours. We can also provide our service immediately after a consultation rather than scheduling the cleaning for another time. This will save you time and money.
Call now to schedule your carpet cleaning today! (320) 227-2013